Nov 8, 2012

Saturday

Congrats! It's a big day for you. I wish I could be there. and I did it! Out of my imagination, it is something that I can't tell how brave I am to being able to go there. With a friend of mine, luckily, she is the local of bt pahat. I went there purposely to see you graduate. Unfortunately, I didn't tell the truth to you..haha.. It's shameful, but it's worth for 15 minutes see u wearing the 'jubah'. It's weird for sometime we've been connecting, and finally we met at parit raja. That was my first time to go there. Even though it was raining, but it couldn't stop me to reach there. What a spirit! Just a few words came out from your mouth...it's ok! you're busy with your friends, snap pictures and etc. I don't mind as I wonder myself would be like that too. As if you won't expect me to be there.. so sad..

The poem is dedicated to you as well..I would say..

it is unusual for me to give roses to someone. 
and this angry bird too, as people normally give a bear to graduated student..^_^

I know you are going to be very busy and I wish you all the best! Pray for me too! yes, i face obstacles this sem,  but I need to move on. Many things come across to my mind recently..

*kadang2 terasa perasan plak..haha.. malunya.. that's ok.. lepas ni tak tau da nk cakap macam mana, sbb biasanya bila ckp face to face is different from texting and what's not..kan?
*may Allah send you a better person to accompany you along the way in dunia and hereafter.. the best doa for you..aamiin..

After all, I will continue my journey...dean's list every semester..aamiin.. as my parents hope and to serve to Muslim community afterwards..insyaAllah..